Thursday 28 April 2011

Suggestions

I am really bored and I was hoping to post while I was eating homemade turkey soup which I made :3 Yes I can cook and yes I'm an avid baker but that is not the point. Anyways I was hoping to create a post and than my mind went blank. What shall I post? I pondered about that for a few short moments while I listened to the tv brodcaster for the hockey game rambel about Alex Burrows. Who cares? I don't. Anyways, I could think of anything to write so I need a suggestions. Feel free to comment! :3 Oh, and by the way. The dance was last night for our school. Right after school I went to my best friend's house and we got ready and left at 6:20pm to pick up her boyfriend.. well the boy she likes who I didn't know. Well my crush didn't go, he messaged me saying "I'm so sorry, I can't make it. I bought a ticket but I don't have a ride :(" Of course I was a little disappointed but I had fun hiding from the red-head boy who likes me, in the end, at the last song, the slow song while I was pushing my little Korean friend who I love! To this boy who's my friend, the red-head asked me. I would've rather danced with my crush but oh well, I think we're going to the movies together tomorrow... hopefully :3

3 comments:

  1. Turkey Soup!!! :D
    Bet that tasted good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should talk to us about your favorite blogs, and all of the blogs that you own!

    ReplyDelete