Saturday 16 April 2011

Randomness

Okay, I feel... like ranting since I was talking to my friends but they had to go, so I'm left alone with my thoughts, and when I'm alone I think to much, but I have a very interesting... fact? Well it's interesting for me, for my birthday I wished for love when I blew out my candles and guess what? I found it, a day after I fell inlove with BTR, and a day after that, I had some sparks with a boy that will be left un-named. ;) Ah, it's not interesting but I find it very odd, and yes, I am a crazy person who does believe in love even at a young age, if you don't like it, once again don't read. I don't need any haters, though I love it when people read these and it doesn't seem anyone has, but oh well. It's a place where I can vent. Lol. AGAIN I WANT QUESTIONS, you can ask me anything within reason, meaning, NOTHING. INAPPROPRIATE. Okay, I'm outtie, bye guys :)


+

=

No comments:

Post a Comment