Sunday 17 April 2011

Goals Before I Die

Okay, I figured out a post, these are my top goals I want to do before I die

1. Zipline in the jungle, I already have Whistler checked off my list!
2. Go skydiving
3. Sing with Inez Jasper
4. Publish atleast one of my books
5. Meet Colbie Caillat
6. Try to be famous... somehow
7. Meet my perfect someone
8. Have a song dedicated to me
9. Try to meet all of my blogger friends
10. Go to Greece! Sadly my school is going for spring break in 2012 but the cost is $3000!
11. Get an award in something
12. Get my head out of the clouds
13. BE ON AN EPISODE OF DESTINATION TRUTH.
14. Raise $100,000 for Cancer, many reasons why...
15. Meet. Big. Time. Rush.

Okay, those are my 15 goals I thought of at the moment, I'd LOVE to hear what you're 15 goals are! :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG I love your goals! THough I don't know my top 15 goals at the moment... ;)
    One of them, like yours, is to meet all of my blogger friends! That would be sooo AWESOME!!!
    <3 :)
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks, my three top goals are getting to meet BTR, meeting my blogger friends, and going to Greece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Ziplining is fun! And so is skydiving! Gna post 15 goals on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gna? And I love ziplining, it was so much fun but I only went to Whistler aand the day after I went some lady fell.

    ReplyDelete