Monday 18 April 2011

Crushes


Okay guys, I have a topic that I think almost anyone can relate too! The thing is... I need help. My crush and I are going to the last school dance but the thing is two other guys wanted to go with me. What should I do? Also, I'm not a girly girl, but I found this really cute blue strapless dress, should I wear it even though the dance is Jungle theme or wear my regular skinny jeans and a sequin top? Lawl, being a teen can be hard sometimes...
Anyways enough about me boring self. -Yes it's supposed to be "me boring self" I'm Irish and I enjoy talking like a wee old leprachaun xD- I know I've had crushes, real and celebrity, I'd love to hear about yours! My first one was on a guy in Kindergarten, we grew up together and were in the same class until Grade 5, we are now in 9th grade together and for the first time in four years he is in one of my classes, he is a total dork but he's still a cutie ;P My first major celebrity crush would've been.... Robert Pattinson, I fell inlove with Twilight and he just happened to be a very god looking vampire at the time. Don't get me wrong, I strongly dislike him now.
Others that I remember (italics are crushes happening now XD) include: Taylor Lautner, Alex Pettyfer, Logan Lerman, Carlos Pena Jr., James Maslow, Gregg Sulkin, Kendall Schmidt, Logan Henderson, Matthew Goode etc.
Now I want to hear what you have to say! :D


7 comments:

  1. Well, My first crush was in daycare. He was the neighbor of my daycare home, and we would hang out everyday. Then the daycare lady's son married us, and each day he would pretend to kiss me in different spots. It was like one day the ear, another day the elbow. Yeah, I was weird.

    The next one was 3-4 and 6. I had a crush on a kid named Joshua. He had a twin named James, and I was really good friends with them.

    The last one, you know about. It is happening right now, and I like a kid named Caleb. He also has a twin who's name is Isaac. I guess I'm just attracted to twins, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first ever crush was in preschool! XD
    I was close friends with him{Nate} and we would always hang out, but since I moved schools after kindergarten I never have seen him since!

    I think I have had atleast a crush per grade{an exaggeration} or maybe a crush every other grade.

    My current crush is Mitch, as you all know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, what about celebrity crushes?
    I liked a lot of guys growing up, and I dated three guys which I highly regret XD
    If you count preschool than my first kiss was this kid named Aj, I kissed him too... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this guy named Jared but I'm a flirt... apparently XD
    My celeb crushes are LOGAN PHILLIP HENDERSON aswell as KENDALL FRANCIS SCHMIDT. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hollyflame- what was the kiss like? I take it cheek?

    Alado- we know! lol XD

    My celeb crushes are... I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no you don't because I have some tragic news...
    I AM STARTING TO LOVE KENDALL MORE! DX No. No. Ala, do not say that. Logan will be NUMBER 1 FOREVER.
    Oh who am I kidding? Arguing with myself, I have officially gone mad. Kendall looks so dorable in that one pictur! THE PICTURE I MUST NOW BURN SO LOGAN WILL BE #1. Yes. Yes. I'm good now! :)
    *Sigh* I'm bored XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had a crush on celebrities. I don't really see the point...... I only think certain ones are awesome.

    ReplyDelete