Saturday 16 April 2011

Questions?

Okay, everyone, I love to rant, as you could tell by my last two posts. You don't like it? Stop reading! Lol sorry, lately I've been a little...irritating and annoying, SORRY AMBER! :D But I don't care, I'm a live-life-to-it's-fullest kind of person! I am just coming out of my crazy shell also, most people think I am a kind, quiet, and assertive person. Well everyone who thinks that. IS WRONG. I do believe I can be mean, loud, and... violent? But me and my brother play fight all the time, though sometimes it gets rough, I mean we are both teens and I was raised in a house full of boys. Boys are mean. Alado+Mean Boys=Mean Alado. End of story. Just kidding, I'm nice. Most of the time. I don't think I've ever actually gotten in a verbal fight with anyone on blogger. I like helping people out. But! Enough of my random ranting. You readers, right there *points to you*. If you have questions for me I will be happy to awnser them! As long as they are not violent, hurtful, or inappropriate. I do not appreciate people swearing infront of me -though I tend too- especially if they're younger. It's like come on buddy, you're like 8! You don't need to be calling you're mom a female dog! Just kidding, I'm ranting again aren't I? Also! For the pictures you see in the posts, they are a heads up on what you are about to read in the posts they are posted in!
DON'T FORGET! I WANT YOU'RE QUESTIONS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment