Tuesday 26 April 2011

Hockey

Okay, I'm not a huuuugee hockey fan but if I had to pick a team I'd have to stick to my promise to Trevor Linden, an old Canucks player. I'd cheer for his team :3 Tonight they played against Blackhawks (Have to say my 2nd favourite team) and Canucks won! Alex Burrows scored the game-winning game. Now... my oldest brother is shaving his to a mullet for celebration... weird? I know, my family is like that. BUT I want to know your favourite team and what your crazy family does if their hockey team wins! I know, this post isn't long but I enjoy is :3
^^ Yes, this is me and my twin brother :)








This is Trevor Linden, before he retired :3 ~~~~>



<~~ Patrick Sharp, Blackhawks :)

4 comments:

  1. Patrick Sharp! <3

    Canucks were lucky last night, stupid overtime. ;) Anyways, even the Blackhawks did not make it to the finals of the Stanely Cup, they did a pretty good thing. According to one of the people that announce things at the games, they were the 4th team in the whole history of hockey go from 3-0 games, to 3-3.

    Oh well.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that's why I put him, just for you Amber ;)
    And yes they were good and I'm glad Canucks won... but my brothers now I have mullets....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I appreciate that! :) now I'm rooting for the Canucks{because they haven't won the Stanley Cup} or the Bruins{if they make it, because my crush likes them!}
    Your bro's have mullets? lol now I remember reading that! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. (LOL)
    Yes they do.. and my cousin.. it's weird and I laugh everyday at them XD

    ReplyDelete