Friday 15 April 2011

Hey!

Okay, hey guys. This is a blog about me. Alado, or Shade, though I prefer Alado since that's my "name" and Shade is my kittens name. This blog doesn't have to be popular and people don't have to read it, but if you do, you will find a lot of interesting things about my life. For instance, right now. At the moment, I am quite upset. My mind wonders a lot in the night, and it's 1am. And at 1am my mind wonders off to dark places, for example I always think the worst of everything even though it's not. I'm not a dark person, only at night. ;) But the moon does crazy things to people, eh? <~~ Yes I am Canadian, doesn't mean I say "eh?" all the time or ride on moose and live in igloos. Again at the moment, my mind is still wondering. I'm listening to Stuck by Big Time Rush. A little weakness of mine. Yes they are on a kids television show and yes I'm obsessive but they are almost in their twenties, so I'm allowed to be "in love" so I say. Sorry, I tend to rant. Another bad habit of mine.

Here is a little thing you may not know about me.

1. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. I have a twin brother and he is the only of my full siblings. The rest are iether half or step though I have a cousin who I consider a brother, making it a total of 8 siblings.
2. I am Canadian and I live on the west coast.
3. I am first nations, as well as spanish, irish, and swedish.
4. I am a writer, though I suffer from writer's block, but don't we all?
5. I am a creative person, I tend to think of many blogs and many random posts
6. I live on a reservation, yes like on the Twilight movie, though I do not turn into a wolf, though I am in the Wolf Clan.
7. I am fifteen and not the smartest of grade nines.
8. I stick up for my friends. You have a problem with any of my cousins, family members, or friends, you have a problem with me.
9. I tend to help with people with advice. You don't like my advice? Don't talk to me about you're problems, though all the times I love to help.
10. Hmm... don't know. I have a kitten named Shade and a dog named Gene.


ALSO THERE IS A PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM. IT IS OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT. YES IT IS ONLY BIG TIME RUSH BUT THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE SONGS RIGHT NOW. LAST WEEK IT WAS COLBIE CAILLAT NEXT WEEK IT COULD BE HEDLEY AGAIN, WHO KNOWS. DON'T JUDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment