Friday 15 April 2011

Obsessions && Advice

Alrighty, most of you guys may know about my strange obsession for Big Time Rush at the moment and how I always seem to talk of them. BUT no worries! My BTR obsession will change. I mean 5 weeks ago I was obsessed with my book Laketon Magic, based on the immortals book series, Wild Magic, Wolf Speaker, and Emporer Mage. My obsession changes all the time.. 4 weeks ago I was obsessed with H2O: Just add water, the week after that was Colbie Caillat, and the week after that it was Destination Truth and Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files now it is Big Time Rush. So don't fret. I will change my obsession probably next week or before Monday, lol. Have any of my readers -if I have any- had any crazy obsessions or is just like me, changing my likings every week. Comment! I like to hear what you guys think! :)

Also, I love to give advice as some of you might know. I believe I am fairly good at it, if you ever need advice, don't be afriad to ask! Email me at daddys_l_i_l_grl@hotmail.com I will post you're question and the advice I give you on this blog but I will say it as anonymous if you'd like. I do not betray my friends. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment