Saturday 30 April 2011

Family

I kind of forgot to tell all of you's about my family. We are a crazy bunch, I am the brat, I usually am the one arguing with my mom, or one of my many brothers, mainly Barry 'cause he irritates me a lot :3

My mom: My mom is pretty chill. She spoils me if we are out together and my brother's not there. She's fun, and in her 40's almost 50 yet she loves to have fun.

My dad: I don't know my dad, he left when I was I think 4 years old, I'm not sure. If I saw him there are words that aren't to kind that I'd say but he texts my brother and everything and my oldest brothers don't like him, but really I don't care, I don't know him I won't judge.

My step dad: I love my step dad a lot. He has been there for me since I've been 4 years old, he isn't my real dad but he's way better than him. He spoils me a lot, more than Brendan. He and my mom are divorced and he lives on the Island but I visit him sometimes. I like being with him, he's really fun to be around.

Barry: Barry's my oldest brother, he's I think 28, I can't remember though he's the oldest. He is also the most immature and he irritates me a lot. I am always seen arguing with him but at times we get along, like when I stayed up 'til 7am he wanted to watch a movie with me and hangout, he can sometimes be nice but other times is very demanding and sort of a bully. He also has a very... colorful vocabulary, lol. He's from my mom's side and he's my half brother.

Shawn: I think Shawn is my second oldest brother, I'm not really sure how old he is but he's in his 20's maybe 25 or 24 I don't know. He's from my real dad's side and is my half brother. He's really cool, and I think my richest brother. I love hanging out with him 'cause he's like a big kid. I went ziplining with my and Brendan and it was actually really fun. I don't really see him much though.

Chantel: Don't know how old she is but she's my half sister and Shawn's full sister. She's from my real dad's side and she's a party animal. She's in her 20's. I'm pretty sure she lives in Calgary, I don't see her much.

Jerry: Jerry is my cool brother, he always gives me money and he loves me xD though at times he can be grumpy, especially when he gets home from work. He's Barry's full brother and he's from my mom's side. He's my half brother. He's in his 20's.

Aaron: Aaron is my step brother. He's a goofball and my mom doesn't really like him, I don't know why, I think it's 'cause he's immature. He has a son who is really adorable. I don't see him to to much but more than Shawn and Chantel. He is also in his 20's.

Adele: She's my step sister. She is a girly girl and is very funny 'cause she's kind of clumsy. Brendan, Aaron, and I are always teasing her. She works as a nurse and she's older than Aaron but in her 20's.

Roberto: He is my cousin but he lived at my house for a few years and he calls my mom 'Mom' and me 'Little sis' again he is in his 20's and he is a goofball. He plays on the men's soccer team with Brendan and is always watching out for us. I consider him as a brother.

Brendan: He is my clean-freak, obnoxious, weird twin brother. He is the only one of my siblings that aren't in their twenties and that I am fully related too. Sometimes we get along but other times we fight. He picks on me a lot since he is a dude and is bigger than me. Weirdly we broke our collarbones a year apart but opposite bones. He is a jerk at times.. a lot of times, but can be really sweet.... sometimes.

Bridget: Me. I am Brendan's twin sister and I am quite weird. I guess I am an antoganizer. I love to argue with my brothers and prove a point, I live in a houes with my mom and three brothers Barry, Jerry, and Brendan. I'm crazy, especially in gym and somewhat of a flirt -so I've been told- I've also been told I'm kind, nice, and I help out a lot. Though really, I do believe I can be mean...I mean, only to people who diss me, my family, my cousins, my race, or my friends. I rage a lot... and I get weird obsessions everytime though surprisingly after two weeks my obsession is still the same :3

Shade: He is my 6 month old kitten. He's kind of.. slow in the mind but is very cute. He loves to scratch and some people think I'm emo 'cause all of the scratches. He is obsessed with this balloon string and will actually spin around for hours with it. He thinks he's a dog.

Gene: He is my 4 or 5 year old yellow lab cross mastiff. My mom says he is racist since he doesn't like dark skinned people. I find that very mean, but he also doesn't like people with beards, hats, hoodies, or sunglasses on. He acts mean and his bark is scary but he's actually a real scaredy cat. He's afraid of everything lol. He has a tendency to run away and all the way to my uncle's house where he used to live, it's five minutes away if you walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment