Saturday 20 August 2011

Random 3am Post :3

So... it's 3am and I'm tired 'cause I had like 5 hours of sleep. I have Kody to thank for that.. I can barely type my vision is disoriented but luckily I don't need to look at the keys to type properly.. I hope. Well I don't know what I'm going to talk about so I'm just going to rant.
I finally got to see my Ryan! (Jon Togo). I was so excited 'cause I didn't think he'd be in the season episode so I literally scream... :3. I scared my cat. I'm on season 4 already! I'm almost done!! I just have seasons 5-7 left ^_^. Anyways.. I also got to see Natalia. I never knew she worked inside the lab in CSI. She worked inside before she actually got to go out in the field and become a crime scene investigator. Again I was excited and I yelled, "Holy crap it's Natalia!" and again I scared my cat :P.
Eugh. In season 4, episode... Nailed.. Ryan Wolfe got shot... in the eye... with a nail gun... IT WAS HORRIBLE!
Anyways. What else is knew with myself.. oh yeah! I have a rp account for facebook! Add me up! Hakara Lioness :) I'm a blue lioness you can't miss it ;)
My best friend is my 'sister' Tama Lioness and also Kody Davis Lion, he's cool although he's 20 years old.. he likes to roleplay and he's been roleplaying since 2006-ish. Don't worry, he's not a creeper and we know a lot about each other, except for names and where we live. We also attract a lot of crazies... this one girl was obsessed with him and he told her to leave him alone.. she wasn't very happy and she raged at him and dragged me into it! I didn't do anything.. until she yelled at me. That's when my short temper kicked in ;D. Also another girl, she's like what 30 years old and a pervert! She is married too! She stole my pictures I edited myself and stuff and she had disgusting pictures of the lion king lions mating... it was disturbing and she began arguing with me and him! Also another chick was apparently our daughter.. I'm pretty sure I don't have a kid, and I'm pretty sure I don't have a boyfriend since I won't date. She yelled at us 'cause we were over tired and making jokes... she also swore at us in italian and she thought she was so smart, but fortunatly I'm kind of fluent in french.. not really but kind of... and italian is close to french so I knew what she was saying.. that's when she unfriended and blocked me :3. Seems like I made her embaressed! XD
Anyways... that's the catch-up with me!

What about you? How have you been since everyone seems to be inactive on blogger!

-Alado loves RW/JT ♥

P.S

JOIN MINE AND A FRIEND'S NEW BLOG!!!!!
Keepers of Magick (and yes I know 'magic' is spelled wrong but that's how we wanted it)

2 comments:

  1. HI ALADO!!!!! :D I just got enough motivation to start writing and blogging again, so here I am XD. And I'll check out your new blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moonstar! And welcome back to blogger =3

    ReplyDelete