Wednesday 24 August 2011

Eeep.

Okay. You know how every girl eventually wants a Cinderella story to happen to her? Where she meets her Prince Charming and they live happily ever after. Not all girls will show it but deep down, everyone wants it. I mean I do! I have probably watched every 'Cinderella' movie out there from Ever After, to Cinderella, and even to The Cinderella Story. Recently I watched a movie. Another Cinderella Story, with Selena Gomez. It's cute. That's what I have to say. Anyways I had an idea for a new story. I know I write to many! But I get such good ideas!
What if I created a story about a girl, who lost her mother and wasn't very popular in school and had like one really good, best friend. And suddenly her life changes when a prince, from I don't know what country, goes to her school and tries to have the life a normal kid and he eventually falls for her and of course there will be an evil mean girl. Than the girl finds out he's been lying to her, not telling her that he's a prince.
That's just the main points.
What do you say? Do you like the idea? If you do.. I'm gonna need help in where the prince should be from, somewhere that's not to big like England.
Characters:
Allison Blake
William Kensington (Will Kenning)
Spencer Sanders
Natalie Harper
Alex Marin
(Do I need improvements?^)

I also really adore this song from the movie :3


Edit:
And should I create a new blog for it or post it on here?
Also I need ideas for names! Theres to many "Cinderella" named stories

3 comments:

  1. Amber{Sharpstone}25 August 2011 at 06:23

    Haha your correct about every girl wanting their own 'Prince Charming'!!! Hahaha that does include me! ;))

    The story sounds like a fantastic idea!!!

    Maybe the prince should be from...Italy, Norway, or one of the Europe Countries! I don't really know! :O

    And I do not have an idea for a name...and I do agree with you--there are way to many 'Cinderella' books and movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber{Sharpstone}25 August 2011 at 06:24

    But I don't show it whatsoever!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think I'm gonna change Will's last name.. Will Kensington but he needs a different last name not 'Kenning' hmm.... and I can't think of a name -__- and the places of where he comes from seems really good! I think I'll look up 'The Prince & Me' because that prince is from somewhere small... I just can't remember

    ReplyDelete