Friday 12 August 2011

3 Things! -Can't Hold Excitment In Any Longer-

1. I got a play list. It's of my current favourite songs or songs I've been listening to recently. Enjoy, I'll add more later.

2. I HAVE A NEW BOOK! It's called presidential and it's about well... you will find out if you go to the link that I will eventually put up as soon as my rambling starts at the end of this sentence. Now. Presidential Link <~~~~~ CLICK IT! You know you want too! ;)

3. I HAVE ANOTHER NEW BLOG! It's called Reviews Galore! I PLEAD YOU! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! :D Reviews Galore! <~~~ YOU WILL LOVE IT! I GUARANTEE YOU!! :D
4. THREE MORE EPISODES UNTIL RYAN WOLFE! I've never been excited for anything more in my life than that, Pretty lame am I right? But who cares! I don't! I've been without Ryan for one whole week! A WHOLE WEEK! YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THAT IS TO A GIRL WITH CAAOTCW?!?!? Oh. That means Crazy And Awkward Obsessions That Change Weekly ;)
Three more episodes.
Holy smokes.
I'm gonna die.
Eeeeeeeeeeep.
-Lost Son
-Pro Per
-Under the Influence <~~ RYAN WOLFE... YUS! Well that means technically two more episodes... Maybe if I wake up at 10am clean my room, wash the dishes, clean my cats litter, clean my moms room, clean the living room, and vacuum the stairs my mom will let me on the computer for two hours :3

ALSO. I will be going to Playland and Cultas Lake Waterslides very very soon.... hopefully. I really want to go since I haven't gone since I got sick the last time. Which was like two years ago. Well that's for Playland, it's a huge amusement park in Vancouver. Cultas Lake Waterslides is a water park with huge slides, I went there last month. Anyways! Playland has this new ride, it's called Fear and it reminds me of a merry-go-round, with that little roof thingy. But instead of magical up-and-down horsies it holds seats, on swings, and it swings you really high and really fast, and I've seen Final Destination 3 and I don't feel like dying at an amusement park.
ANYWAYS.
I'm off to bed.
Enjoy my rambling

Ciao, Alado Loves Ryan Wolfe ☺

PS:
I've been playing Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 quite a lot lately, maybe because my guy friends been sleeping over and we've been gaming out. Anyways if you don't know what L4D or L4D2 is, it's a zombie game. Yeah, now I keep hearing awkward sounds. Like I swore I just heard a witch crying and the music of a hunter crawling... ooh now I heard it pounce... wtf is wrong with me?! O_o OH! Just now I heard a charger run and hit something.. yup that's basically it. I'm going to go to bed now before I hallucinate any further XD

Ciao for now, Alado blah blah blah blah R.W ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment