Thursday 4 August 2011

Police Retards

[Warning. This post is sort of graphic with the language. But I can't help it. I'm sort of really pissed off.]

Okay. The police system is supposed to serve and protect not threaten and piss off.
I am all related to the people who live around me, meaning my neighbours and all that. But anyways there was a drug bust at the house next to mine and there was atleast 10 cop cars up the road and at the house and there were two trucks blocking the road right infront of my house. What pisses me off is that my brother was standing outside looking at everything on the balcony 'cause he was curious and theres nothing wrong with that. My balcony faces the side of that neighbours house.
Anyways one of the police officers said, "I'm going to bust you next!"
I didn't hear it I was putting groceries away, when I heard my brother, who is like 28, 30 I don't know. Anyways! I heard him cussing and he was being loud so I went outside and I heard, "You f*cking pig!" and I asked "What?"
My brother looked at me and went back inside he said, "Oh that police f*ck. He's threatening me saying he's going to bust me. He's just being a f*cking goof!"
I was like really?! What an a*s!
I am protective over my family. No matter what. And no one, and I mean no one threatens my brothers, only I can. So I went outside and I told the police officer to f*ck off and leave him alone. I tend to swear a lot when I'm really pissed off.
Than, one of my cousins called my brother over and so he walked over and that same police officer was egging him on! Tell him to come over that he's going to find a grow-up in my house and that he was going to beat him up!
I don't have a grow-up in my house and I won't ever! I mean my brother isn't to shy to the police, he's been busted quite a lot 'cause well he was a troubled teen being his father (we are half siblings but he's still my brother) died. Once he was caught for theft even though he wasn't doing anything but the guy stealing ditched him. And another was my other brother's truck didn't have a liscence and the police caught him. I remember when they had him cuffed and kneeling on the ground my brother was muttering something because he was pissed off he was being charged. He whispered "Just f*cking great" or something along those lines and the police officer whipped around and said, "What did you say?!" My brother was confused and said, "Nothing?" and that's when he started beating my brother with a baton, a lady who was listening and heard everything began yelling at the police and told him he didn't do anything.
Anyways today, when the police began yelling at my brother I was pissed right off! I mean they are nothing but a bunch of racist pigs!
Racist because they're white and I'm native, my family. They think that all natives are druggies and that everyone should be arrested.
I was sooooo effing pissed off. I swear I could've punched that cop so hard, but I didn't want to be arrested for assualt. I mean he was just hiding behind his badge. And than he actually hid in his van when he was yelling at my brothers.
Stupid goofs.
I hate the police officers.

-Very angry, offended, and pissed off Alado

2 comments:

  1. Amber{Sharpstone}4 August 2011 at 19:27

    O.o I'd be really mad at the police as well...except I wouldn't swear!
    >.<
    But good job sticking up for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to use the cuss words when I'm angry... except around my family.. except for that one time when I was confused and didn't know where to put the boxes my mom heard me say f*ck and same with my oldest brother.
    But when I'm older, and I go to school for criminology, I will prove to that stupid cop that not all natives will end up living with their parents until their 60.
    I mean we have an indian cheif of here and he lives with his mom and older or younger brother! It's embaressing!

    ReplyDelete