Tuesday 28 June 2011

Stupid Mistakes

You know what really peeves me off?
People.
Well not all people but the pot heads and the drunks and the druggies.
I mean I'm not judging but my cousin ran away because her little stupid iPod was stolen. It isn't even a new one. It is an iPod touch but the screen is cracked and it looks like s**t.
Sorry for the starred out cuss words. I'm really agitated.
I mean before she got the damn thing we were close. Like sisters, we told each other everything, but now since she's had it she's been hanging out with the wrong people.
Skipping the last weeks of school, smoking weed, getting high, getting drunk. I really want to slap her.
I mean she even boasts about it on facebook! It disgusts me!
Yep, so she's being looked for by the cops and family members and I hope she gets in big trouble. She deserves it.
WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU RUN AWAY BECAUSE YOUR DAMN IPOD WAS TAKEN AWAY!?
Ah. Sorry.
My temper gets the best of me. I guess we all change..

2 comments:

  1. Amber{Sharpstone}28 June 2011 at 05:56

    O.O
    OMG one of your cousins does drugs?!
    One of mine does too, and he is in this treatment thing. Its working a lot! I mean, he never sees his home, and only family members on Sundays.
    You should request treatment for your cousin, and hopefully it works as it has been for one of my cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but around here, on the rez and at my school a lot of kids drink and smoke weed. It's normal to them and it disgusts me. She ran away and she's still gone, it gets me mad to think she's so brainless.

    ReplyDelete