Wednesday 15 June 2011

FINALS!

Tonight is the....
STANLEY CUP FINALS!
I am rooting for Vancouver of course! Being I am a Vancouverian means I am extremely excited that my canucks have gotten this far!
In 1994 was the last time they made it to the finals. THAT IS OVER 10 YEARS AGO! But in 1994... when they lost... there was a massive riot in downtown Vancouver, though I didn't know, I wasn't even thought of! LOL

Here is the riot... embaressing? Yes! I hope the canucks win since I don't want to witness this!



Yeah, that's embaressing. The riot I mean, and I love their goal song be everyone knows that the best goal song any team has is Black Hawks!
LOL!
Well I will be rooting for my Nucks! I will make an update on the game every once in awhile!
Yeah, these are The Green Men... they have become our mascotts :3 OH! I also have made a little picture.... it has become my profile picture on facebook xD HERE IT IS!!....







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, there is already a riot in Vancouver and it's been a half an hour since the game ended.
4-0 Boston. BOOO!
I mean, I'd riot if I was in Vancouver, but not hardcore like lighting cars on fire! And now... everyone in my street is getting an idea on rioting... I hope nothing happens! LOL
Anyways, I will try to post pictures of the riot, since I find it interesting but they may not be out until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Amber{Sharpstone}15 June 2011 at 17:04

    Minnesota Wild has NEVER been in the Stanley Cup Finals!! OMG the Wild sucks!!!
    LOL I love the picture you made!!! :P
    GOOO CANUCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete