Friday 3 June 2011

Blue... Cake?

MY DAY WAS AMAZING!
It started off with science.
Science is boring. Stu left me again and I was bored. But leadership, well let me tell you something about leadership.
IT. IS. A. SLACK. CLASS! We do nothing! But we used to make posters and all that crap and make events for the school. Now we do absolutely nothing! So, today, I talked to my best friends in that class and did nothing. My teacher didn't care, he was barely in the room, lol.
ENGLISH WAS SURPRISINGLY AMAZNING! Hahaha.
Well, I was called a flirt by this guy named Tristan who I've known since January (when our English class started) but I haven't actually talked to him until a couple days ago! Well I walked in and swiped his book off of his desk and than did that to my best friend Anna's. She sits behind me. They both called my "mean" but they were kidding around, 'cause I was! And than Anna's like whining and saying "Bridget, your so cruel!" But again she was joking. And than Tristan open's his mouth and he's like, "Bridget your such a flirt!" and I'm like "Excuse me?" And than he swiped my purse and kicked it across the room I didn't notice until Jaedyn's like pointing and saying "Your purse." I'm like "Oh..." I got it and than Tristan took my binder and than when I got it back he took my notebook.
It was a very... weird English. But it was amusing.
Gym. Oh gym, how I love thee. Ha! Sex-ed again and I didn't bring my form! All I did was get excused and go to the weightroom, but my best guy friends Josh and Cordane had to go outside, they were playing football so I asked to leave and me and Sadie walked the track. Than we started writing our names in the gravel.
Than Sadie wrote, "I F'N <3 JOSH N' CORDANE". AND THAN some stupid little grade 6 girl from the middle school behind my high school walked across it and I nearly raged.
AFTER SCHOOL...
Was a blast. I asked Josh if he wanted to walk with me to the middle school 'cause my bus picks me and the rest of the crazy Natives there and he said Yes. So we were walking, and talking about nothing. Legit nothing! He's like there's nothing infront of us, and I was like there's a room! Now a door! and I pushed him infront of the door and he closed it.. we had to run 'cause this lady came out and yelled at us :3.
Than outside I admit... I was kinda flirting 'cause I'm just that kind of person. I don't mean too... but when I got outside my little cousin who is in grade 6 came over with this blue cake with white frosting and  sprinkles 'cause I guess he had a party with his class and all of the Natives dug in than Josh and Stu came over and began eating and than more guys and than there was a cake fight...
YES! A cake fight... good times. Good times.

5 comments:

  1. Yes :3
    Hahahahaha, now I can't wait for tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber{Sharpstone}4 June 2011 at 06:39

    I wish I could have a cake fight! At one of my hockey tournaments, their was a cake and two players got in a BIG cake fight! I would just watch...and laugh! :P

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just kinda shoved my cake in my cousins face and than I wiped the icing off on Josh and Stu's face :3

    ReplyDelete