Thursday 2 June 2011

Happiness, Friendship, and Appreciation

THANK YOU GUYS.
I really appreciate you guys tryn'a cheer me up and it did! The next day, I went to school feeling a whole lot better than the day before. Yesterday being that day it was pretty good. I went to school, talked to my 10th grade friend... who likes me..I talked to him for 5 minutes and went to find my best friend, Sadie. And I had science first and at first, it wasn't fun since my best guy friend, Stu..
A little about me:
I tend to hang out with guys more than girls. I get along with them waay better and the reason probably being I have 6 brothers so...
Anyways my best guy friend.. who I kinda-of-sort-of-like now.. well he sat by his best guy friends in science and we only talked for 10 minutes and in leadership I had to do a really boring assignment and I was getting the impression it was going to be a horrible day as I entered my English class. But turns out, English (the worst class ever!) turned out to be really fun though my teacher had  to keep calling my name, as I was turning around to talk to my friend and this guy in my class. Haha. And in gym...
Well that is always the best class! The girls and guys are split up in high school. *Tear* lol
Well in gym, we were doing Sex-Ed and I didn't get a permission slip since I didn't go to school last week and Sadie didn't get one either so my gym teacher told me and her to go work in the weightroom with the boys gym class. Well I hung out with my three other guy friends and we goofed around with the bar thing. Cole was lifting the bar and Cordane and me were sitting on the one right behind it, and Sadie was pushing the bar down and makin Cole's face red and Josh was lifting the barbell onto my shoulders and he like injured my collarbone.. I broke it last year if you didn't know and it hurts a lot sometimes and I can't lift anything super heavy onto my shoulders.
THAN after school I was walking to the middle school, it's right behind my high school, and I was with Josh, Cordane, Jack, Sadie, and Stu and when we got there I had to hide behind the guys so my cousins wouldn't stand with me... they're annoying and than Stu and Josh were like "BULLY CIRCLE!" and started pushing me around, they were joking. Don't worry :3
And they pushed me into this dude who's in grade 10, and I must say, he's kinda cute, and he kinda got startled and I was like trying sooo hard not to laugh...
Yes.
That was my yesterday.
As you can see it was a whole lot better than the other days!

2 comments: