Saturday 1 October 2011

Catching Up

Look, I know I haven't been active, and I know no one has been on this site. You know how I know? I'm magical.
Well, besides the fact that my teenage girl brain is disfunctional when it comes to the opposite sex, yes guys. It's all very confusing and I think I'm about to give up. Not saying I'm going to turn gay, just taking another break... maybe not as long as 3 years again.
Anyways I didn't come here to talk about guys.
I've also been busy with school. I'm in grade 10 [meaning I'll be 16 as of 2012 and I'll be able to go for my learners! YAY!] and I have a lot of homework.
I'm in French 10, Art 10, Science 10, and English 10. My french teacher is crazy... although he gives no homework. My art teacher is insane and loves me, I think I'm one of his favourite students. Today there was a 'drop dead date' and everything that we did that was overdue was due today, if it wasn't handed in, you got a 0. I told him [I don't expect you to do this. Ever. No lying!] that I forgot my sketchbook [something that was due] in my binder, which was at home. Although it was actually in my locker, I just didn't want to bring it to art class. I said this 'cause I didnt' do my sketchbook... My science teacher is from New Zealand and he has a heavy accent which makes it harder to understand the already confusing subject. He also says different words like 'holy doodle' and 'foggle your horse'. My english teacher... well I hate her. I don't think she likes me. Too make matters worse, my twin brother is in my class [first time since preschool].
That's it about school.

Oh yeah.
I think Shade's dying.
I mean, I probably told you about when I got him in January, a week after he was staggering around and the whites of his eyes were showing. Well he's staggering around and for a brief moment the whites of his eyes are showing. I know I'm being paranoid and it could be nothing, but I'm honestly scared for him.
I lost Binky, my first cat that I've had for 14 years, last year on September 2. I cried so much. I'm crying now actually.
Thinking if Shade won't make it. I'd be lost without him. He's like my son. He's my baby. And I love him. Although I got to be quiet, my brother's have to wake up early to go hunting and my mom's not home. She's staying over night with her girlfriend's. I hate the feeling that I'll loose him.
But I did wake up my oldest brother, he came upstairs, looked at him said 'He's fine!' and went back downstairs to sleep.
Well, I'm gonna go now.
My eyes are puffy, sore, my nose is stuffed, I can't breathe, and I'm pretty sure I'll have a panic attack soon.
Farewell for now.

-The very upset Alado..

3 comments:

  1. Oh Alado! I'm sorry :( I'm sorry Shade isn't doing so well. But you know, maybe he's just got a minor cold or something?
    As for the school related things, you butt trumpet! Don't be lazy! xD Then you'll end up like me, with a C in class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alado I'm sooo sorry about Shade!!! :'( I hope he gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 55% in art but that's because I missed two days of school for being sick, and another for a field trip for science, and he didn't put in the production marks.

    Thanks you two, he's better now. He's not staggering but he just walks a few steps and lays there. My mom says he's fine but again I don't remember when any of my family members went to veternarian school and became a vet.

    ReplyDelete