Saturday 22 October 2011

ALLO EVERYBODY!

I guess there's nothing up with me. The Shade dying bit was just me overreacting. Yes, I thought my cat was going to die, but I'm a drama queen. He was A-OK and I'm just a paranoid tard. Yes, a tard. Other then that, nothing's new I guess. I still hate my English teacher, I honestly can't stand her. My science teacher is an a-hole and I hate him, because well... I hate basically everybody! Yay!
I'm also in love with two new celebrities.. if that's what you want to call them. Thomas Dekker, from The Secret Circle♥ and Joey Rozmus from The Real World: Cancun. Well I'm more in love with Thomas Dekker's character, Adam Conant, more then the actual actor. Weird. They have two absolute different personalities. Adam is a sweet, protective, and loving guy, who also happens to love two girls. His girlfriend and the new girl. While, Joey is a jerk, he hates stuck-up girls, and he's sarcastic and rude! I love him still :3.
What I actually came to do was post pictures I have edited from my many (18) roleplay accounts! Here they are:






[Thomas Dekker as Adam Conant! ♥]








No comments:

Post a Comment